Cyrus-imapd memory tuning

Marco falon at ruparpiemonte.it
Wed Mar 12 05:11:53 EDT 2014

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014, at 07:49 PM, Marco wrote:
>> With 8GB RAM,
>
> I would recommend you increase that...
[...]
> As an interesting datapoint, the big ones cost about US$20k fully
> stocked, including 40Tb of RAID6 storage for email, plus 6Tb of
> RAID1 for search indexes and 800Gb of RAID1 SSD for hot metadata.
[...]

Hello,

   with these servers could you tell me what is the average number of
IMAP processes (connections) opened? Just for understand a real
example relationship between memory and processes.

About disk, what is the high size of a single partition managed by Cyrus?

Thank you very much again
Regards
Marco