xfer problems between 2.3.15 and 2.4.17

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jun 10 02:24:56 EDT 2014

Hi,

did you use allowallsubscribe in your imapd.conf?

copied from imapd.conf manpage

allowallsubscribe: 0
        Allow subscription to nonexistent mailboxes.  This option is typically
        used on backend servers in a Murder so that users can subscribe to
        mailboxes that don't reside on their "home" server.  This option can
        also be used as a workaround for IMAP  clients  which  don't  play
        well  with nonexistent or unselectable mailboxes (e.g., Microsoft
        Outlook).

Regards

    Michael Menge

Quoting gavin.gray at ed.ac.uk: