Using memcached for authentication

Willy Offermans Willy at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Wed Jul 9 05:19:08 EDT 2014

Hello Ram and Cyrus-imap friends,

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 01:32:50PM +0530, Ram wrote:
> Currently I use pam  with pam_mysql for authenticating cyrus accounts
> But I frequently run into the issue of mysql connections exceeding limit.
>
> Can  I simply use something like Memcached or Redis to authenticate users

You could also simply increase the connections limit in MySQL. I cannot
get to my notes at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that you find the needed
info somewhere on the net. duckduckgo is your friend as long as Google is
tracking your interests.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,