SNI support in SSL?

Tomasz Chmielewski tch at virtall.com
Thu Jul 3 06:36:28 EDT 2014

Hi,

yes, from the code you've pasted, I see it is able to distinguish the
server name.
And indeed it works:

openssl s_client -connect some-server:143 -starttls imap -servername
some-domain

Makes cyrus log:

TLS Server Name Indication (SNI) Extension: "some-domain"

So in a way, Cyrus is able to use SNI.

However, I don't see a way to set Cyrus to listen on one IP, but to be
able to serve different certificates.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://www.sslrack.com