Protecting message files acess even from root

Fabio S. Schmidt fabio at improve.inf.br
Fri Jan 31 11:47:57 EST 2014

Hi Dan ! Thanks for the answer !

I'm trying to prevent local access from a physical administrator. Even if
looged as root should be impossible to read the messages on the Cyrus
partitions. Other emails stores that I have dealt with also stores the
messages in files.

Blackman and Goetz, Thanks for the reply, but my problem is that not all
messages will be encrypted at the source. AND EVEN if the message is
encrypted we want to prevent the access from a physical administrator.