Postfix with Cyrus Imap

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Sat Jan 25 11:49:21 EST 2014

On 01/25/14 16:21 +0000, Karol Pomaski wrote:
>my main.cf
>
>smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
>smtpd_sasl_security_options = noanonymous

You should have a sasl smtpd.conf file with authentication details, such as
in /etc/postfix/sasl or /usr/lib/sasl2/ (saslfinger is useful here).

You should be able to prepend 'sasl_' to it's configuration and insert
those statements into /etc/imapd.conf.

>Postfix use correctly the DB, but Cyrus Imap not. As you haven't
>answered my question, is it possible to add acount to MySQL DB and
>than mailbox will be created autmatically (without using cyradm)?

You may need to apply this patch if your OS's package has not
included them:

http://code.uoa.gr/p/cyrus/autocreate/

--
Dan White