cyrus 2.3.11 and shared folders not visible with M$ Outlook

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Fri Jan 3 03:14:05 EST 2014

   Good morning,
   I've set up a shared folder with other user, Evolution or
Squirrelmail see this folder, but not M$ Outlook 2007. Is this really
issue of the M$ or I've some misconfuguration ? All clients accessing
over IMAP protocol.
   Thank you very much and best regards
   J.Karliak.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,