Ubuntu 13.10 | Cyrus 2.4 IMAPd | Specs Folders

Andrey ‪ andrew_dev at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 07:59:48 EST 2014

I solve it.
Next should changed in imapd.conf:

altnamespace: yes
autocreatequota: -1  #it can be a positive value.
allowplaintext: yes
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
#end of file:
xlist-drafts: Drafts
xlist-archive: Archive
xlist-sent: Sent Items
xlist-trash: Deleted Items
xlist-junk: Junk E-mail
xlist-spam: Junk E-mail

Looks like it is working with Outlook 2013, but i didnt test it deaply. It
is working good by Windows live mail 2012 and Thunderbird .