Outlook 2013

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Thu Feb 20 13:25:39 EST 2014

Hello,

One of my customers has bought a laptop with Outlook 2013. He says he
can see his messages over IMAP, but it's a kind of read-only access.

The mailserver is an old installation with Cyrus 2.2.13 (Debian
Squeeze), so I need to update it to Debian Wheezy (Cyrus 2.4.16) to get
e.g. the XLIST command I expect.

Yesterday I spoke to someone who said Outlook 2013 gives many problems
with IMAP (corruptions of the local cache).

What's your experience with Outlook 2013 together with Cyrus?
Is it stable and does it really need XLIST?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl