Help on quota usage.

John Wade jwade at oakton.edu
Fri Feb 14 11:25:19 EST 2014

Isn't the most likely cause of  cyrus quota showing more usage than file
system  the single instance store feature?     (Assuming you have tried
fixing the quota as others have suggested)   If you do any lists or mass
emailing with an MTA that can use the single instance store feature,
this can save a lot of disk space.     You should be able to find these
hardlinked messages via

find . -type f -links +1

Hope this helps,
John