Still getting SQUAT errors after adding squatter to events

Joshua Battles joshua.r.battles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:39:56 EST 2014

On Feb 12, 2014 4:25 PM, "Dudi Goldenberg" <dudi at kolcore.com> wrote:

> >I thought this was required to get it to index subfolders also? Am I
reading the man page wrong?
> >Thanks,
> >Josh
>
> From squatter manpage:
>
> "The mailbox argument can be omitted, which indexes all mailboxes.
Otherwise it needs to be specified in the same format as used in cyradm."

> So you can run it with -r with user specified to index all mailboxes
including subs.

> Regards,
>
> D.

In the previous message you told me to remove those options and now you're
telling me I need them. Which is it?

I'm really confused now.  I need to index all the mailboxes and their sub
folders.  What's the correct way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Josh