Still getting SQUAT errors after adding squatter to events

Joshua Battles joshua.r.battles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:39:05 EST 2014

On Feb 12, 2014 2:58 PM, "Dan White" <dwhite at olp.net> wrote:

>> The entry has been in the config for 24 hours and I'm still seeing squat
>> errors. Here is the line I've added:
>> squatter       cmd="/use/sbin/squatter -r user" period=30
>

> You have a typo here, in the path.

Good catch on the path, however it was ok in the file.  Spell check must've
gotten it when I sent the email to the list.

On Feb 12, 2014 3:02 PM, "Dudi Goldenberg" <dudi at kolcore.com> wrote:

> >I've added it as an event in Cyrus.conf but I am still getting the
errors. The entry has been in the config for 24 hours and I'm still seeing
squat errors. Here is the line I've added:

> >squatter       cmd="/use/sbin/squatter -r user" period=30
>

> Just omit "-r user" to index all mailboxes, like:
>

> squatter      cmd="/usr/sbin/squatter" at=0520
>

> Regards,

I thought this was required to get it to index subfolders also? Am I
reading the man page wrong?

Thanks,
Josh