Multiple domains , domain wise size limits

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 7 07:41:36 EST 2014

Kinda...

but it's a single point of serialisation for every deliver, expunge, copy.
I wouldn't do it.  Do something which does a daily usage scan across all
folders (you can read the per-folder usage out as an annotation, you don't
need to read every index - and even that isn't too expensive - or you can
do per-user quotas and read those.

I'd implement domain level quotas as a scan-and-report rather than a hard
coded limit - it's just too expensive to do the bookkeeping in Cyrus, and
unless you have zillions of domains, contacting the offenders shouldn't be
a massive job.

Bron.