CalDAV?

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Mon Dec 15 17:24:36 EST 2014

Patrick,
You'll find a link to the latest Beta release with CalDav/CardDav
support on the Cyrus IMAP website:

    http://cyrusimap.org/

    It is anticipated that future releases of Cyrus IMAP will include
    CalDAV/CardDAV/RSS support in the stable download. While in beta
    status, however, we are offering it as a separate download.

    http://cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Latest_Updates

Essentially, this is a patched version of 2.4.17, with a new HTTP server
to support the calendar and address book services.  New mailbox
hierarchies, by default user.<username>.#calendars and
user.<username>.#addressbooks (but settable by you), hold the calendar
and address book entries, and are not exposed via the normal IMAP
protocol LIST commands (but may be explicitly accessed).

Look for this to be included in 2.5 (per previous postings).
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Ste. 2A	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202		  f. 414.290.0335