imaps terminated abnormally

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Sun Aug 24 16:03:30 EDT 2014

On 08/14/2014 04:23 PM, Randy Barlow wrote:
> The error I was describing happens always (starting 0-12 hours into the
> Cyrus process running) and forever (it will continue until I restart
> Cyrus) with the 3.14.14 kernel. This is why I think it's a kernel issue.

I am now not so sure that this is a kernel bug. The reason I thought
that was that booting to kernel 3.12 would resolve the issue, while
running 3.14.14 would exhibit the issue. I've since tried 3.16.1, and
the issue remains there. It seems unlikely that a bug this severe would
be present across three kernel releases.

Could it be that Cyrus just isn't compatible with kernel 3.14 and 3.16?
Is anybody successfully using Cyrus with 3.14 or 3.16?