cyrus: delete previously deleted messages(after backup recovery)

Y B ybpubs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:04:48 EDT 2014

OK, I managed to reconstruct my test mailbox. The files that were in my
directory structure but not visible in the mailbox are now all visible in
my email client.
Unfortunately, the cyrreconstruct command is not verbose at all and I
cannot see the filenames corresponding to rediscovered emails (so I cannot
delete them...).
Any clue?