imap cyrus

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Apr 18 19:54:08 EDT 2014

Am 19.04.2014 00:17, schrieb Gustavo Coelho:
> Excuse me,
> are you telling me that cyrus-imap does not work together with qmail-ldap ?
> Are you serious ?

Please let's keep the discussion on the mailing list. And please do not
top-post.

Frankly speaking, I do not care for qmail-ldap. qmail is a software dead
since over a decade. If qmail-ldap relies on delivering to Maildir only,
then yes, it is incompatible with cyrus-imapd. If it can deliver i.e.
using LMTP or the cyrus-imapd deliver binary, then you should be able to
combine qmail-ldap with cyrus-imapd.

My point was that the mail structure cyrus-imapd uses is not Maildir.
And I am serious about that.

Alexander