reconstruct problem

Dr. Harry Knitter harry at knitter-edv-beratung.de
Fri Apr 18 05:42:22 EDT 2014

hello,

after having restored the mailboxes from an old System by copying the mailbox
files to the according folders in a new system (Debian wheezy using normal
cyrus-imapd 2.4) I ran

cyrreconstruct -r -f user.<mailboxname>

on every mailbox restored. The ACLs I have set new (recursively), too.

Everything works well exept one subfolder of one user which is not visible in
the user's MUA.

The folder and its files are present in the file system. Cyradmin tells me that
the subfolder is present, too.

Also a new cyrreconstruct on the folder concerned did not solve the problem.

What can I do to make this subfolder visible to the user?

Regards

Harry