Cyrus IMAP / CalDAV

Marty Lee marty at maui-systems.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 07:22:33 EDT 2013

Good afternoon (local time for me!)

Updated my Mac to Mavericks this morning and am now getting the following error from
the CalDAV part of Cyrus when I try to delete an entry.

dav_exec() step: cannot start a transaction within a transaction

Creation & modification works fine, but iCal on the mac now can’t delete items. I can work
around this by using a web interface to my calendars, but I just thought I’d mention it here
that Apple have changed something in iCal with the new version of OS-X.

If I get a chance this weekend, I’ll have a look at the source code and see if I can do
anything to help.

cheers

marty

-----
Marty Lee                         e: marty at maui-systems.co.uk
Technical Director                v: +44 845 869 2661
Maui Systems Ltd                  f: +44 871 433 8922
Scotland, UK                      w: http://www.maui-systems.co.uk