cyrus-imapd-2.4.17-caldav-beta1 released

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Thu May 9 09:17:16 EDT 2013

Ken,
Much thanks for this -- it's quite welcome indeed.  Have you got any
documentation on the specifics of collection management, rights
assignment, etc.?  Given that most clients currently available are
pretty brain-dead about creating new calendars, address books, etc., it
would be nice to know if it's possible to handle this manually or via
the underlying mailboxes.

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Suite 2a            v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202