Unexpected mailbox reservations

janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi
Mon Mar 25 09:21:19 EDT 2013

I found this in the mailing list archive:

  http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2009-November/032078.html

However, there were no answers. John, did you figure it out? We seem
to have run into sth similar: we have two users the quotas of whom
can't be changed. Nor shown using imap (using the quota command does
work). Reconstruct doesn't help. And the same error of a reserved
mailbox. But checking with cyr_dbtool, the state of the mailbox is the
same as the state of all the other mailboxes, on the murder frontend
and backends.