namesppace trouble

fddi fddi at gmx.it
Sat Jun 1 08:22:44 EDT 2013

it is the default should be false

#hashimapspool: false

but anyway  all the mailboxes are created with username into

/var/spool/imap/user/username

while I wanted them to be

/var/spool/imap/user/u/username

I can't figure out while this cyrus-imapd from FreeBSD ports is not like that...

the  cyrus-imap for linux rpm downloaded from invoca.ch has the "standard" behaviour

/var/spool/imap/user/u/username

thank you