MDOSEQ per Mailbox setting

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Thu Jul 4 06:13:05 EDT 2013

Hello,

we use Cyrus as our central IMAP store and have a Webmail system which
uses IMAP to access user mail and provide some sync access via
ActiveSync. The documentation of the webmail system mentioned the
following:

"Cyrus support QRESYNC but do not enable per mailbox MODSEQ by
default. Enabling this on these servers will greatly improve
performance."

But i failed to see how configure MODSEQ in Cyrus. Any pointers for this one?

System is Cyrus 2.4.17 running on Ubuntu 12.04 x64

Many Thanks

Andreas