last subscription entry lost after migration

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Tue Jan 8 09:53:41 EST 2013

Hi!

We did our migration some time ago from 2.3.16 to 2.4.x (I think it was 2.4.12
back then).

We recognized now that lots of users (~50k of our 100k userbase) lost their
subscription to their last entry, which in most cases was "INBOX.Trash". The
piled up junk in all these "unseen" but existing Trash-Folders was the main
cause we recognized it at all.

I'm currently checking the source of both versions to get an idea what happend
while the mailboxes moved from one backend to the other, but have no clue yet.

Our subscriptions_db format was flat on 2.3 and still is flat.

Has somebody else seen such behaviour?

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria