Exchange to cyrus-imapd mail migration query

jayesh shinde jayesh.shinde at netcore.co.in
Thu Feb 21 05:29:38 EST 2013

Hi all ,

I am migrating the Exchange 2003 server to Cyrus-imapd + postfix  server
Due to some reason , on Exchange server imap protocol is not open and
only mapi protocol is available.
Along with this end users are not allowing the share the passwords.

In Exchange by giving the administrator access ( i.e ACL ) on particular
mailbox , admin ID can see other account's emails.  But its only opening
on Mapi enable outlook.

Is there any tool ( like imapsync ) by which I can connect to Exchange
server over Mapi protocol
and sync the emails in cyrus-impad's imap ( 143 ) enable server ?

I want to know , how peoples are handing such situation and migrating
the emails ?

Regards
Jayesh Shinde