[Cyrus-CVS] Error: Folder appears in listing but can not be accessed "mailbox does not exist"

Charles Bradshaw brad at bradcan.homelinux.com
Thu Feb 7 07:56:55 EST 2013

What does cyradm say the access rights are for account shared.folder at domain are?

localhost>listacl user/shared.folder at domain
shared.folder at domain lrswipkxtecda
user at domain lrswip                      << needs to be something here ?

The account name 'user' is confusing! Are you using virtual domains?
The shared account 'shared.folder at domain' is virtual what about 'user at domain'?

localhost> lm user/user at domain
user/user at domain (\HasNoChildren)       << does this exist ?

Or is 'user' a real account?

Charles Bradshaw