Disable client authentication with certificates

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Tue Dec 10 02:17:23 EST 2013

On 12/09/2013 07:10 PM, Wolfgang Breyha wrote:
> My patch is not suitable for general use. IMO client cert requests should
> either depend on a new option or on the availability of configured CAs.
> Both is possible, but I'm not aware of the reason why client certs are
> requested historically.
>
> I would simply make it dependent of CA availability.

There are options?

tls_require_cert: false
tls_imap_require_cert: false
tls_pop3_require_cert: false
tls_lmtp_require_cert: false
tls_sieve_require_cert: false

Why ask for a cert when the config says it's not needed? Or do I see
this too naive?

-Stefan

--
 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263