Disable client authentication with certificates

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Mon Dec 9 12:10:02 EST 2013

On 2013-12-09 16:59, Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> That worked fine :). Thanks. Is it planned to integrate your patch into
> Cyrus? It *is* kinda illogical to ask for a client cert when client cert
> authentication is explicitly disabled ^^.

My patch is not suitable for general use. IMO client cert requests should
either depend on a new option or on the availability of configured CAs.
Both is possible, but I'm not aware of the reason why client certs are
requested historically.

I would simply make it dependent of CA availability.

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria