No subject

Anant Athavale athavale.anant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 08:08:08 EDT 2013

Dear List,

I have been using cyrus rpms provided by invoca.ch.  The version being used
is;

cyrus-imapd-debuginfo-2.4.17-6.el6.x86_64
cyrus-imapd-devel-2.4.17-6.el6.x86_64
cyrus-imapd-utils-2.4.17-6.el6.x86_64
cyrus-imapd-2.4.17-6.el6.x86_64

I am using Horde groupware webmail edition and I am facing issues with
mails composed with High Priority.

Please look at the thread

http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20130819/055306.html

As per the developer of Horde:

*It's entirely dependent on the order the IMAP server returns the IMAP
flags.

The problem is that both 'unseen' and 'high priority' have the same CSS
importance.  CSS only allows a binary determination of what is "important".
 Thus, 2 or more rules with labeled important necessarily need to overwrite
each other in either a FIFO or LIFO manner.

Writing code to get around this would be prohibitively expensive and not
worth it - especially since "priority" is not even a real, recognized flag.

michael*

Can anybody clarify on this  from Cyrus IMAPd server view?

--
anant athavale.
bangalore