How Do i get last lgin date for all my users

Santos Ramirez Santos.Ramirez at natdcp.com
Wed Apr 10 13:51:25 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon,

  I am hoping that someone can help in getting last login date for all of my users.  I know about the .seen files. Is there a better more exact utility that I can use. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Santos U. Ramirez
Linux Systems Administrator
National DCP, LLC
150 Depot Street
Bellingham, Ma. 02019
Phone: 508-422-3089
Fax: 508-422-3866
Santos.Ramirez at natdcp.com<mailto:Santos.Ramirez at natdcp.com>

This email and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, do not copy or forward to any unauthorized persons, permanently delete the original and notify the sender by replying to this email.