Cyrus IMAP 2.4.14 released

Leena Heino Leena.Heino at uta.fi
Tue Mar 13 04:31:08 EDT 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> Leena - should we back this out and get 2.4.15 out fast (with a
> changes.html!) and make the fulldirhash always be 32 bit hashing
> by changing the perl that way instead?
>
> Tell you the truth, I'm super-tempted to just change the code to
> look in BOTH locations always if you have fulldirhash.

I think making fulldirhash to use 64bit by default is a right
thing to do. But if we want a really fast fix then maybe the fulldirhash
64bit change should be backed out.

In order to make it really work in both pure or mixed 32bit and 64bit
environments the fulldirhash code in cyrus should look for the data in
both places. The tools/rehash script does that already.

--
   Leena Heino              University of Tampere / Computer Centre
   ( liinu at uta.fi )      ( http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/tkk )