Disable reverse DNS lookups

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 12 15:01:04 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 03:49:30PM -0300, Lucas Zinato Carraro wrote:
> I found in maillist history this thread:
>
> http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2010-September/033392.html
>
> This patch is already implemented in newer cyrus versions  ( 2.4.X )?

I was looking at the bug for it just the other day... I think I was
going to update it in fact.

Yes, it looks like a great idea.  The problem I had with the patch is
that it only does imapd and pop3d, but there are other daemons that do
reverse lookups.  I think I'd like to factor out the reverse lookup
into one centralised function.

(actually, I'd like someone else to do it ;) )

Bron.