Wonky mailbox

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Fri Mar 9 10:39:58 EST 2012

--On 9. März 2012 16:25:54 +0100 Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmail.fm> wrote:

>> Thanks for spotting this!
>
> Oh - that's what I get for not reading.... we return the 'd' in a MYRIGHTS
> response if either t or e is set, which is kinda misleading, but breaks
> fewer clients than the alternative...

OK, so I guess it would make sense to change "implicit_owner_rights". The
default is lkxa. I'm thinking about changing that to lkxate, so users can't
shoot themselves in the foot this way. Or does that sound like a bad idea
to you?
--
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.