Fwd: Re: IMAP search capabilities...

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 2 04:09:12 EST 2012

We don't yet support FUZZY - but Greg is working on it
once he gets his current couple of bugs done.  It's
going to be a reasonable sized project, but Cyrus will
get support soon.

Cyrus does have SQUAT databases for search indexing,
which are OK but not great.  The point is that the
client only needs to care in terms of "will the server
be quick"... and there's no capability which promises
that.

Bron.