RPMs for cyrus-imapd v2.4.13?

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Fri Jan 20 13:22:07 EST 2012

> These are source RPMs. Are there any binary RPMs available?  I'm kinda new
> at Linux and don't know how to install a source RPM.  (Also, will it use
> the same directory structure as the binary RPMs?)

Hi Larry,

We do have binary RPMs for RHEL3, 4, 5 and 6 for ix86 and x86_64 in our
YUM repositories which are only accessible for our paying customers.

But, if you're interested in a current set of binary packages just let me
know and I'll send them to you in private mail.

And yes, the directory structure should still be compatible, as the
packages provided by RedHat, Fedora or Kolab Systems are based on a old
version of our RPMs - despite the fact that in certain RPMs the changelogs
have been cleaned up :)

Regards,
Simon