Replication and INBOX rename in 2.4.12

Janne Peltonen janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi
Wed Jan 18 06:25:08 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:19:57PM +0200, Janne Peltonen wrote:
> What to do, how to circumvent this problem in the current version? I'd really
> like to be able to be able to start replicating a user's mailbox and metadata
> again, even if they have renamed their INBOX sometime in the past.

Well, what do you know. Once I'd sent this mail, I decided to give the old
circumvention method one more try, and lo and behold, it worked. I must've done
something wrong the last three times I tried.

So, not as acute as it appeared, just an inconvenience. Sorry.

Yours,
--
Janne Peltonen <janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi> PGP Key ID: 0x9CFAC88B
Please consider membership of the Hospitality Club (http://www.hospitalityclub.org)