Problem recover replica

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 05:07:12 EST 2012

Hello,

Now I'm using timsieved, and I've check that sieve scripts sync correctly with replica, before I was not using it.

On the other hand, I've been searching the way to compare that sieve scripts are correctly sync with replica.

I take a look to "Net::ManageSieve" perl module, but It looks like I need user & password for each mailbox to make a sieve list and compare in both servers (I do not have such information). Also I was thinking to compare system folders, but I guess there should be a better and faster way to do it. Can you help me?

Thanks for your support!

Manel Gimeno Zaragoza
magiza83 at hotmail.com