Problem recover replica

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:03:53 EST 2012

Hello,

I've noticed that the "missing changes" are due to some of the actions done during the "blackout" are processed un "/var/lib/imap/sync" log and named modified to log-PID.
It seems that rsync_client have not noticed that Replica is down and it process some of them. Once it notice that replica is down continue login in "log" file. When Replica comes back, sync_client process the changes from "log" without problems, but we have miss some changes.

Is there any configuratio to avoid this situation?

Regards.

Manel Gimeno Zaragoza
magiza83 at hotmail.com