successful create but unsuccessful subscribe

Kerstin Espey ke at helinet.de
Wed Dec 19 06:13:52 EST 2012

On 14.12.2012 20:35, Dan White wrote:

> See if setting
>
> allowallsubscribe: 1
>
> on your frontend makes any difference.

Unfortunately it does not.

I have reviewed the whole configuration, shortened the config on the
mupdate master, but nothing helped.

Now I have reduced the number of preforked mupdate process on the master
from 5 to 1 - this does the job.
Increasing the number of preforked processes again leads to the
well-known misbehaviour. Decreasing again, everything is fine.

Is this a known behaviour?

Our setting on the master is now:

mupdate       cmd="/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/mupdate -m"
listen="<ipaddress>:3905" prefork=1 maxchild=20

How long does it scale?

Thanks to everybody and I wish you a Merry Christmas!
--

Regards, Kerstin

Network Configuration Center

HeLi NET Telekommunikation GmbH & Co. KG
Hafenstr. 80-82
D-59067 Hamm

Tel.: +49 (0)2381 / 874-0
Fax: +49 (0)2381 / 874-4551
Email: espey at helinet.de
PGP-Fingerprint: AB02 7E7B 5B6B 983F 8FF6 8870 3CFC 79FC 0E90 DDC9
Web: http://www.helinet.de

HeLi NET Telekommunikation GmbH & Co. KG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamm - Amtsgericht Hamm HRA 1881
Komplementärin: HeLi NET Verwaltung GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamm - Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 2781
Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Kfm. Ralf Schütte