Clients creates folders

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Fri Dec 7 18:05:34 EST 2012

Just a general tip - don't ever login to Cyrus as the admin user with a
regular IMAP client (Apple Mail, Thunderbird, etc).  Only use the admin
account with cyradm or other administrative tools.

The admin account sees all mailboxes and uses the internal namespace
(user.foo or user/foo), so it tends to confuse an IMAP client.

 	Andy