Problem recover replica [CheckReplication.pm]

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 7 12:54:26 EST 2012

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012, at 05:07 PM, Nic Bernstein wrote:
> Bron,
> I'm in need of something like this, but before I delve in too far, does
> this still work well with 2.4.17?  Will it still work with 2.5.x?

It should work fine with both.  It does feature detection, so it should
handle any replication system and any IMAP server, at least in theory!

You will have to patch out the bits which refer to DIGEST.SHA1 and
RFC822.SIZE unless you're using the fastmail branch of Cyrus though,
since they are custom patches, and I didn't put in feature detection
for those since I've always applied them!

Regards,

Bron.
--
  Bron Gondwana