Is Cyrus Murder supporte in precompiled packages for Ubuntu 12?

"[SOLTECSIS] Carles Xavier Munyoz Bald "[SOLTECSIS] Carles Xavier Munyoz Bald
Fri Aug 31 05:20:53 EDT 2012

Hi,
Forget this e-mail, I have found the solution.
In the sample impad.conf file, these configuration directives are
commented this way:
# mupdate_server
# mupdate_port
# mupdate_username
# mupdate_authname
# mupdate_realm
# mupdate_password
# mupdate_retry_delay

They don't have the : at the end.
When I have setup I have not addede the : and this was the problem.

Best regards.

On 31/08/12 11:00, "[SOLTECSIS] Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó" wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed Cyrus and Cyrus Murder using the precompiled packages
> included in Ubuntu 12:
> cyrus-imapd-2.4
> cyrus-murder-2.4
>
> I'm trying to setup a Cyrus Murder but when I setup the next
> configuration options in my Cyrus backend servers:
> mupdate_server
> mupdate_port
> mupdate_username
>
> I get the error:
> [...]
> Aug 30 18:25:57 zeus master[16369]: invalid option name on line 291 of
> configuration file /imap/backend-01/mp1/cyrus//etc/imapd.conf
> [...]
>
> Is it possible that the precompiled package cyrus-imapd-2.4 doesn't has
> support for the Murder setup?
> May be it has not been compiled with the --enable-murder option enabled?
>
> How can I see if the compiled Cyrus included in cyrus-imapd-2.4 has the
> --enable-murder option enabled?
>
> If murder is not included in the precompiled packages, what is the
> cyrus-murder-2.4 package for?
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
> SOLTECSIS SOLUCIONES TECNOLOGICAS, S.L.
> Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó
> Departamento de Tecnología
> Tel./Fax: 966 446 046
> cmunyoz at soltecsis.com
> www.soltecsis.com
>
> ---
> La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial,
> siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario arriba mencionado.
> Le informamos que está totalmente prohibida cualquier
> utilización, divulgación, distribución y/o reproducción de
> esta comunicación sin autorización expresa en virtud de la
> legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error,
> le rogamos nos lo notifique inmediatamente por la misma vía
> y proceda a su eliminación.
> ---
> ----
> To Unsubscribe: