Want to create DC DR Mailbox server

jayesh shinde jayesh.shinde at netcore.co.in
Wed Aug 22 04:09:00 EDT 2012

Hello all ,

I require suggestion for building up the DC  DR server. I want to build
the Mailbox server with 5000 users , 1 TB size of total mailbox data.

1)  DC and DR server will be in two different IDC , with internet
connectivity or with dedicated pipe.

2)  How to sync the every email ( add / delete / seen / unseen ... etc
)  on the fly from DC to DR ?
      Please share if any have good URLs / Blog / wiki / howto steps
information  for implementing the above.

3)  If point 2  have solution , then in case of drill if I point the
LIVE IP from DC to DR and if all emails come on DR server for 1-2 days ,
then how to sync back that emails to DC again.

4) For syncing data back from DR to DC , Is there any method other that
IMAPSYNC ?

5) Is it possible again on the fly syncing of emails from DR to DC ?

6) How other sysadmins are managing the Drill situation and DC to DR
syncing ?

Regards
Jayesh Shinde