SASL and default domain

brian cyrus-list at logi.ca
Mon Aug 20 14:27:22 EDT 2012

On 12-08-20 09:43 AM, Andrew Morgan wrote:

> Does it work if you use:
>
> imtest -v -m plain -a user -r DEFAULT.TLD localhost

No, it does not. Same result, same msg in logs. I had tried that as well as:

imtest -v -m plain -a user -r poseidon.DEFAULT.TLD localhost
imtest -v -m plain -a user -r mail.DEFAULT.TLD localhost

Sorry, I thought I'd included that info.

When I run sasldblistusers2 the default domain accounts appear just like
the others, eg.

user1 at DEFAULT.TLD: userPassword
user2 at DEFAULT.TLD: userPassword

I've tried setting CYRUS_VERBOSE to 3 but it doesn't appear to have any
effect here.

brian