Migration using imapsync

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Thu Sep 15 18:56:08 EDT 2011

Well guys, my question was not about what client to use.
Rather, how to solve my problem in my current environment.

Somebody other than me has chosen the environment. I´ll just
has to make it work for everybody.

Ring a bell somewhere ;^)

I had a few drinks tonight, so my brain is spinning.

Maybe, not being a perl hacker, i should try to get imapsync
to do what i want. Counting on support from my fellow Cyrus users ;^)

How hard can it be?

--
Later

Mogens Melander