Cyrus 2.4.11 Released

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Sep 9 05:53:53 EDT 2011

Bron Gondwana wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.11.
>
> This is a stable release in the 2.4.x series. It contains a
> security fix to issue CVE-2011-3208, a remotely exploitable
> buffer overflow in the nntpd daemon. This release also
> contains fixes for quite a few bugs found since the release
> of 2.4.10, and adds some new features.

Packaged up and pushed out to Fedora 15, Fedora 16 and Fedora Rawhide.

Also available for Enterprise Linux 5 -by the end of the day- through;

  http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/el5/development/

And for Enterprise Linux 6 -by the end of the day- through;

  http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/el6/development/

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--