Bulk deletion of mailbox ACLs under Cyrus 2.4.4

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Sep 6 08:29:51 EDT 2011

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> Bron Gondwana wrote:
> > The correct way[tm] is to iterate over all the mailboxes and do a
> > "setacl" for each one you want to change, probably using an external
> > script that talks IMAP.
>
> While obviously needing some work, I've attached a script that -I think-
> does just that.

Uch, mind where I said "just that", I neglected to mention the attached script
only removes ACL entries for which the identifier (assuming it's an individual
identifier, admittedly) has no corresponding mailbox.

My apologies for pressing send too fast!

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG