Replication of delayed deletes/expunges

Guy wyldfury at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:58:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've just started playing around with Cyrus replication and I've got a
set up with chained replication working nicely. I haven't tested
delayed expunges yet, but delayed deletes don't appear to work on the
replicas. The master server does a delayed delete and I can see the
renamed mailbox in the list of mailboxes, but on the slaves the
mailbox is simply deleted.

I'm running imapd 2.4.12. Below are the configs for the main master
and slave. Am I missing something extra needed for the delayed deletes
to propagate as delayed?

Thanks
Guy

master:
imapd.conf:
admins: cyrus-user repl-user
configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
delete_mode: delayed
duplicate_db: skiplist
expunge_mode: delayed
hashimapspool: 1
improved_mboxlist_sort: 1
lmtp_downcase_rcpt: 1
munge8bit: 0
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
ptscache_db: skiplist
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sievedir: /var/lib/imap/sieve
statuscache_db: skiplist
sync_authname: repl-user
s1e1r1_sync_host: 10.1.2.3
s1e1r2_sync_host: 10.1.2.4
sync_log: 1
sync_log_channels: s1e1r1 s1e1r2
sync_password: syncpass
tls_ca_file: /etc/ssl/certs/domain.com.ca-bundle
tlscache_db: skiplist
tls_cert_file: /etc/ssl/certs/domain.com.crt
tls_key_file: /etc/ssl/certs/domain.com.key
unix_group_enable: 0
normalizeuid: 1

replica:

--