cyrus.index file

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Fri Nov 11 09:22:09 EST 2011

Bron,
Thanks so much for these tools.  Is there anything interesting in
CacheFile.pm or HeaderFile.pm which you could share, or is that all
Fastmail specific?

One assumes that the ME::User and ME::Machine stuff is all Fastmail-centric.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing.  These already solved some problems for us.

Cheers,
     -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Suite 2a            v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202