Vacation Not Working...

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu May 12 12:05:50 EDT 2011

Hello some more... ;)

   I have yet to get it working. I figured I'd give a recap of what has
changed since I started asking for help here.

I've added sieve_extensions: vacations to imap.conf and a
'telnet localhost sieve' shows that vacation is supported.

Gary Mills checked the headers of the emails being sent and concluded
that the envelope recipient and the header recipient do match. In this
case its a test account of t2 at greatexcursions.com.

I set the sieve script to

# Sieve Filter
# Generated by Ingo (http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (May 2, 2011, 11:06 am)

require "vacation";

# Vacation
vacation :days 3 :addresses "t2 at greatexcursions.com" :subject "Out of
Office" "Hello? Auto responder.";

I stopped cyrus and deleted the deliver.db so I could try sending from
the same source multiple times. I also tried sending from three
different source accounts. At no time did anything come back. Nor did I
see an attempt to send anything.

Is there anyway to increase the verbosity on a sieve to see why it
doesn't match? or that it is at least attempting to match?

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613